Zmear Kallé Workshop
8 Week Sewing Course - Sign Up Deposit
What do you enjoy about clothing? The colors? The design? The fit? Your focus will be fit first because colors and design doesn’t matter if you can’t fit the garment.
Sewing your own garments is really not as difficult as it may sound. This course will take you through the very basic elements of:
• Fabric choice
• How to decipher the pattern envelope and instructions inside
• Getting to know your sewing machine
• How to begin expanding your wardrobe by sewing your own clothing, or clothing for your family.
Students will learn:
• The art of sewing by practicing and implementing various techniques using a sewing machine, needle and thread, hand stitching, cutting and tying, measuring, etc.
Each week, students will be able to complete:
• Creative projects using the featured technique of the week.
Students will also receive:
•High vibrational advice and knowledge from instructor and special guests.
Once you finish your course, you will be able to fit patterns to your body, choose the correct size, and stitch together garments that you like and that fit you well.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started now, because once you begin, you won't be able to stop.
Books and Supplies
* Students’ books and supplies are completely covered through first initial course deposit payment.
• Welcome Sewing Course Packet
• Singer:The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing Book
• Beginner Sewing Kit
•Starter Test Fabric (Swatches)
* Sewing course students (Ages 16+) hereby agree and understand initial deposit payments are non-refundable. Students (16 and younger) will have to be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian. Students choose there SEWING LEVEL that resonates with their current level today. Students that possess no prior sewing experience will choose to signup as a BEGINNER; however students that have some sewing experience and can sew a straight stitch would choose INTERMEDIATE; while students who can sew skirts, pillows, and pajamas efficiently and want to learn technical design will sign up for EXPERT. Any paid classes that are missed or tardy are non-refundable and is solely the student’s responsibility to reschedule class. For minor emergencies students can contact the instructor via email or by text 24 hours prior to next class for rescheduling. Students who experience major emergencies are exempt from 24 hour rescheduling window. ZMEAR KALLÉ; instructors; assistants; affiliates; partners; are not responsible for any injuries, death, or loss of property. All students are required to complete and sign a 8 Week Sewing Course Application 2020-2021; Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA); and a Release of Liability Form (ROL). Initial payments will be accepted exclusively on zmearkalle.com. Course deposit is $160 which covers your sewing book, supplies and 4 classes. Classes are 2 hrs minimum and 2 days per week. After 4 completed classes you will be tested on your knowledge; you will excel with your second deposit diving deeper into more sewing and design. Course schedule is created between student and instructor. Our administrator will contact you once deposit if fulfilled. Virtual Zoom courses are available upon request.